Super Freak

Monday, March 10, 2014


I have officially found my hot weather uniform! These little dungarees from One Teaspoon are so.. freakin.. comfortable. There is such an abundance of shortalls these days that it's hard to even find a place to start looking. Vintage Levi's from Jet Rag? Go the cheapy route and hit up Forever 21?? What drew me into these Super Freak ones was the faux leather straps and back - suddenly it seems super chic. This really gets me thinking that One Teaspoon has their sexy denim game down. I was all about Frankie B's in high school and maybe OT is the Frankie B to my adult years.

13 comments:

  1. Umm.. super amazing outfit. But seriously, I haven't seen anyone wear/style dungarees as awesome as this before. You're simply the coolest.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!!! Love this outfit!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a pair of Karen Walkers too haha fucking love you and your outfits(always)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the entire look!! you look gorgeous!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those overalls is amazing! Love your outfit!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic outfit! And I love the photos very much, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that outfit!
    xx
    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your SHOES. They look so comfortable and awesome!

    <3
    Christina
    A RAINY MELODY

    ReplyDelete
  9. These dungarees are super cool! I want them! You look great!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Killer shoes! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete